TXK Chain Block is suitable for small equipment and goods of short distance lifting, lifting weight is generally not more than 50T.
The material of the hand gourd is high quality alloy steel, strong wear resistance, high safety performance.
The chain block is a portable lifting device easily operated by hand chain,
It is applicable for use in factory, mines, farms, construction sites, wharves, docks and warehouses for installation of equipment,
as well as for loading and unloading goods. It is have special advantage for lifting work in open air grounds
and places where no electric power supply is available.
The chain block can be attached to a trolley of any type as traveling chain block.
It is suitable to monorail overhead conveying system, hand traveling crane and jib cranes.
Features and advantages:
1. Light weight robust construction;
2. Low effort to lift maximum load;
3. Fully forged hooks;
4. Fully machines lift wheel;
5. ISO high grade alloy chain;
6. Zinc plated hand chain as standard;
7. Double cover protection;
8. Durable baked enamel paint protection;
9. Overload protection device available upon request.
"TXK" was founded in 1997 and is a leading manufacturer of lifting and material handling equipments with almost 20 years experience.
We provide quality, safe and stabe products to meet the highest industrial standards. We are ISO9001:2008 certified company.
our products are GS,CE certified, serving all spheres of industry in the world.
Our bran "TXK" is well sold in more than 50 countries worldwide and has earned an enviable reputation for high quality products.
With our Professional R&D team, we are able to provide customization services with the most professional quality and
never stop meeting the highest standard of safety.
"TXK" will never stop being as an innoative manufacturer. We will continue to develop and extend our products range
with high quality, safety standard and long life usage.
7 Reasons To Trust TXK Hoist:
1.LONGEST HISTORY ANDLONGFEVITY -
TXK is one of the oldest established hoist hoist manufacturer in China with almost 20 years.
3.RICHEST EXPERIENCE IN WORLD BUSINESS -
TXK has more than 10 years experience and s on international trade business.
4.WEDEST PRODUCTS AND SERVICE PROVIDING -
TXK can provide widest products items include electric & manual lifting equipment.
5.FASTEST LEAD TIMES -
TXK factory is equipped with most efficient producing line which handled by skillful workers.
6.FULLEST CERIFICATIONS -
TXK factory and products are well certified by CE, GS, TUV, ISO, SGS, ext.
7.HIGHRST REPUTATION -
TXK products are well sold in more than 50 countries.
Packages and shipping:
1. Packing :Carton and Plywood Cases (Fumigation-free packing)
2. Shipping way: By sea or By Air or Express
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
Thanks for your question. We are a factory founded in 1997 with trade team for international service.
2. About quality:
Before packing, all the hoists will be inspected carefully. And we take detailed pictures and make records for each single product.
With our serial no. you will track the details about the products.
3. About spare parts:
We manunfactur 80% spare parts in our factory to control high quality, and the rest 20% are from overseas and China's most famous supplier.
4. How about sample & MOQ policy?
Thanks for your question. Welcome sample order. MOQ can be 1 set.
5. what is your lead time for your goods?
Thanks for your question. Normally 7~10 working days after received payment, and about 30 days during Chinese new year and hot season.
6.What should I provide when inquiry?
Thanks for your question. The more information you provide, the accurate solution we can prepare for you!
A- lifting capacity?
B- lifting height?
C-what is lifting material? How about working environment?
D- Power supply and control voltage?
If you are interested with our products, please don't hesitate to contact us.
You can tell me the items you like, Then I can send you accurate quotation soon, including additional discount!